The SGL series medium duty all steel bar clamps are an economical alternative to the BESSEY high-performance 1800 series clamps. The standard profiled rail and heavy duty pad of this series make it one of the best all-steel bar clamps in the world. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY’s own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY’s own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Heavy duty pad
- Replacement arms, spindles and MorPads are available for many shop floor series steel clamps
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Sliding steel pin handle
- Replaceable pad comes standard with clamp
- Does the work of c-clamps … but does it 9x faster