An X-4 torque multiplier is the tool of choice when you have no compressed air or electricity around to help you with that stubborn bolt. . Multiply your torque by a factor 4, 6, or as much as 14, depending on the model. You can even stack 2 or 3 units together to make the job even easier. It is possible to create up to 12,000 lbs of torque by hand depending on the combination of tools chosen. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Geared head offers 4 to 14 times the power compared to using only a wrench.
- More than one X4 can be stacked to provide an even greater multiplication factor
- Requires no air or electricity – invaluable for maintenance, production or equipment service
- Up to 2,000 ft. lbs. of torque
- Use with torque wrench for precision
- High grade alloy steel – maximum strength and service life