Felo E-Smart 14 pc Set – Slotted, Phillips, Pozidriv, Torx Tip Insulated BHandy Hex Handles with 2 Handles – 51719
The 51719 Felo E-Smart Box is a compact set of screwdrivers for electricians nicely packaged in a plastic case (L 8 5/8″ x W 4 5/16″ H 1 3/8″). The kit includes 12 interchangeable IEC screwdriver blades with a 2-component handle. Every screwdriver individually tested to 10,000 Volts, which conforms to DIN EN 60900.
A button on the handle permits the quick release of blades. Felo handles are ergonomically designed and the surface is coated with a pleasant soft-grip elastomer. The handle is also seamless and smooth for maximum comfort. The hole at the end of the handle provides easy storage or the user can insert another screwdriver into it for more torque.
Included is a precision finger cap for the tip of the index finger. The soft-grip zone on the belly of the blades allows the screwdriver to be used with one hand in low-torque applications.
The kit includes the following:
- E-Smart 3/32″ x 3″ Insulated Slotted Blade.
- E-Smart 1/8″ x 4″ Insulated Slotted Blade.
- E-Smart 9/64″ x 4″ Insulated Slotted Blade.
- E-Smart 5/32″ x 4″ Insulated Slotted Blade.
- E-Smart 7/32″ x 4″ Insulated Slotted Blade.
- E-Smart 1/4″ x 4″ Insulated Slotted Blade.
- E-Smart Phillips #1 x 3-1/8″ Insulated Blade.
- E-Smart Phillips #2 x 4″ Insulated Blade.
- E-Smart Pozidriv #2 x 4″ Insulated Blade.
- E-Smart Torx T10 x 4″ Insulated Blade.
- E-Smart Torx T15 x 4″ Insulated Blade.
- E-Smart Torx T20 x 4″ Insulated Blade.
- E-Smart Handle.
- E-Smart Precision Finger Cap.
- Plastic Case (L 8 5/8″ x W 4 5/16″ H 1 3/8″).
The handle and blades are manufactured in Germany of the finest-quality materials and tested to the highest standards to maintain a lifetime of use.